Sunday, November 05, 2006

MMHP is Hang'n with a Hanger!!!


Yes, it is true! This week "My Music Highway Project" is Hang'n with a Hanger... Rouge Hanger aka Tim to be exact.

I honestly first met Rouge through the brilliant/cutie Pixie. I have visited the "Hanger" on more than one occasion. I have been intrigued by his compassion for others... specially his son. I always admire his poems, along with his heartfelt stories of his life... the good and the bad.

I want to thank Rouge for being a part of this project that means so much to me. The song and the reason behind his choice proves that this man has a heart and hangs on to love... a love that I am sure awaits him just around the corner.


Everyone please Welcome Rouge Hanger aka Tim!!!


1) What song has truly inspired/touched you?
Always and Forever by Heatwave

ALWAYS AND FOREVER (Heatwave)

Always and forever
Each moment with you
Is just like a dream to me
That somehow came true

And I know tomorrow
Will still be the same
Cause we've got a life of love
That won't ever change and..

Every day
Love me your own special way
Melt all my heart away
With a smile

Take time to tell me
You really care
And we'll share tomorrow together
I'll always love you Forever

There'll always be sunshine
When I look at you
It's something I can't explain
Just the things that you do

And if you get lonely
Phone me and take
A second to give to me
That magic you make and..
Every day
Love me your own special way
Melt all my heart away
With a smile

Take time to tell me
You really care
And we'll share tomorrow together
I'll always love you Forever



2) How did it inspire/touch/ or change you?
It speaks of a love I wish I could experience, and someday will. I can picture myself singing it to the one I love someday. Passion...Commitment...could it get any better?

3) What is one thing you wish for the future generations?
I'd like to see the divorce rate plummet....Be committed to the family. "They've" made the family unit easily disposable.

4) What is one "Project"/ "Charity" that is dear to your heart?
Seattle Women and Children's Shelter. Just prior to my divorce, Chris and I started collecting gifts year round and would drop them off each December. Now each holiday we try to inspire by giving our time and what ever else we can manage.

_______________________________________________

Thank you, Rogue for helping with this project!


...and the music plays on!

Posted by Shayna :: 1:27 PM ::

3 Comments: >| Permalink |

Leave a Rocking Comment



 

If you think long and hard about it... music is a language that everyone speaks. Without divisions and barriers it brings us together as one. No matter what type of music you prefer... it is music. Wouldn't it be nice if we all could ride down the "Music Highway"... just to know that we, for one moment, could have a sense of togetherness?

WHY NOT have a "sense of togetherness"? It is so very true that music is a language EVERYONE speaks. This world has to much hate... So... Let us travel down a different highway... a highway of music... so we... for one moment can have a sense of peace... together. I started this project not knowing how well it would take off. Thanks to some wonderful bloggers... it has taken off beyond words. Click here for more info.

Email "My Music Highway Project"

 

 JOIN & GET THE BLOG ROLL CODE!!!

____________________

  Site Meter

 

_______________________

DESIGN / FOUNDER

Shayna
My Music Highway

Copyright 2006