Sunday, September 03, 2006

Featured Guest Confusion "Loveless"


Okay... so I am really confused if Ms. Emily from Loveless has retired from blogging or not... A little bird has showed me that Ms. Emily may be switching over to "Word Press". So... If you click on her "Loveless" link it takes you to an advertisement for teeny bikini's or something of the sort. So I am a little confused on if she is staying a blogger or not... SOOOOO... I am going to assume she is staying a blogger and reinstate her as Featured Guest of the week. I will link her blog up for the time being with "My Music Highway Project" because she does moderate here every week.

Sooo... the first time I "met" Emily was via email when she asked me to Join "Bloggers With Boobies"... I read about her project and thought it was great. (I would link to it but her blog is gone for now)... I was and have been "taken back" by this girl's raw beauty and beautiful writing.

I enjoy her humor, her love, her sweetness and above all, her sincerity. She is a beautiful soul.

Everyone please welcome "My Music Highway Project's" featured guest... Emily from the disappearing "Loveless"...


1) What song has truly inspired/touched you? (Name of Artist and Song please)

There's been many but I suppose I would have to answer that with Johnny Cash's "I Walk The Line"

2) How did it inspire/touch/ or change you?

When I was a little girl that was my Daddy's favorite song and he used to sing it to me each and every night when tucked me in to bed. I always felt warm, snug, safe and loved no matter what whenever he'd softly sing to me. Ever since then whenever I hear that particular song I feel a warmth come over me and for a moment, maybe just a moment, all's right with my world.

3) What is one thing you wish for the future generations?

Peace on Earth, Good Will Towards Men..

4) What is one "Project"/ "Charity" that is dear to your heart?

Although there are a few I feature on my blog I suppose the most important, for both personal and societal reasons, is the fight agaisnt breast cancer. In addition to millions of women worldwide, both my paternal and maternal grandmothers died from this scourge.

You can read more about Emily's song choice here... It's a very touching post of this song and her father.

Love ya, Emily and what a perfect song for this project and for some wonderful memories!!!

...and the music plays on!

Posted by Shayna :: 9:30 AM ::

7 Comments: >| Permalink |

Leave a Rocking Comment



 

If you think long and hard about it... music is a language that everyone speaks. Without divisions and barriers it brings us together as one. No matter what type of music you prefer... it is music. Wouldn't it be nice if we all could ride down the "Music Highway"... just to know that we, for one moment, could have a sense of togetherness?

WHY NOT have a "sense of togetherness"? It is so very true that music is a language EVERYONE speaks. This world has to much hate... So... Let us travel down a different highway... a highway of music... so we... for one moment can have a sense of peace... together. I started this project not knowing how well it would take off. Thanks to some wonderful bloggers... it has taken off beyond words. Click here for more info.

Email "My Music Highway Project"

 

 JOIN & GET THE BLOG ROLL CODE!!!

____________________

  Site Meter

 

_______________________

DESIGN / FOUNDER

Shayna
My Music Highway

Copyright 2006