Tuesday, August 29, 2006

In My Life


You want to make a difference in the world? Don't worry about saving it all at once, just try it one person at a time.
Be a friend..

Today's our Shayna's One-Year Blogaversary. I was wondering what to get her, new shoes maybe? Every woman loves shoes right? Right! The problem was I didn't know her size. A new purse? Why sure, of course a new purse just crys out for new shoes. That pesky size issue again. You see my problem. Then I happened to listen to an old Beatles song and as the lyrics wafted around me I though what better present than a song for someone who has been so special..
"IN MY LIFE"

"There are places I'll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more

Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more
In my life I love you more."

For you my dearest friend Shayna, Happy Blogaversary and best wishes for many, many more! And thank you for inviting me to journey with you down this wonderful Highway of Music!

Love 'ya,
Emily

Making a difference
In my life..


Posted by Emily :: 5:42 AM ::

2 Comments: >| Permalink |

Leave a Rocking Comment



 

If you think long and hard about it... music is a language that everyone speaks. Without divisions and barriers it brings us together as one. No matter what type of music you prefer... it is music. Wouldn't it be nice if we all could ride down the "Music Highway"... just to know that we, for one moment, could have a sense of togetherness?

WHY NOT have a "sense of togetherness"? It is so very true that music is a language EVERYONE speaks. This world has to much hate... So... Let us travel down a different highway... a highway of music... so we... for one moment can have a sense of peace... together. I started this project not knowing how well it would take off. Thanks to some wonderful bloggers... it has taken off beyond words. Click here for more info.

Email "My Music Highway Project"

 

 JOIN & GET THE BLOG ROLL CODE!!!

____________________

  Site Meter

 

_______________________

DESIGN / FOUNDER

Shayna
My Music Highway

Copyright 2006